There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.
- One bedroom
- Kitchen – New cupboards
- Livingroom – renovated last summer
- Walls are drywall and insulated
- Windows newly changed
- Shed New – 2019
- 2 pc Bathroom
Contact: Pamela Ramnath at 905-625-8401
- 12’ x 22’
- Front room with living area and kitchen
- Sink, fridge, stove
- Back area was added 5 years ago and is insulated
- Bedroom with bunk
- 3 piece bathroom
- Small patio in front and back
- Call Edith Krampitz at 519-576-5092 or
- Ruth Krampitz at 905-824-9193, email@example.com
- Sleeps 3
- 2 pc Bath
- 1 Bedroom
- Dishes included
- All contents included
- Price: $10,000 or make an offer
- Call Patricia Le Bello at 647-529-8965
Call Dorothea Klein at 519-882-3749
13 & 15 Philadelphia
- 3 bedrooms & 1 Master
- Large kitchen
- Large Sunroom
- Large sitting room
- Large dining room
- 3 piece bathroom
- 2 exterior sheds & Large backyard
- Contents included
- Call Rosemary Smith (Schultz) at 905-687-2407
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OWNERSHIP
Bethel Park’s primary purpose is to promote and enhance the spiritual life of its participants as taught by the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Therefore all cottage owners need to:
- Make every effort possible to attend Camp services, and attend membership meetings.
- Abide by all Society By-Laws, Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations passed from time to time.
- Accept the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada faith and doctrine as indicated in the Statement of Fundamental Essential Truths.
- Not make any exterior renovations to the owned cabin without first receiving written approval from Society Management.
- Maintain the cabin and surrounding land in good and acceptable state of repair and upkeep.
- Display a cooperative Christian spirit and attitude in all matters.
- Support the camp activities in prayer.
- Pay all taxes, charges and assessments on the cabin by the due date.
- Support the Camp financially with donations in addition to paying your taxes and fees.
- Automatically become a member of Bethel Park Bible Camp Society a year after you have owned your cabin. Your active participation in membership meetings as well as Bethel Park Camp Services and events is vital.
All cabin owners confirm that they are either member or adherent in good standing and a regular attendee with a PAOC church; or of an evangelical church and willing to affirm the PAOC’s Statement of Fundamental & Essential Truths.