Fully furnished and appointed (Current configuration sleeps 4) 1 BEDROOM with Queen size bed, dresser, night stand 1 3pc BATHROOM Kitchen includes: FRIDGE, STOVE, MICROWAVE, coffeemaker, toaster, pots, pans, silverware, dishes Living space includes: AIR CONDITIONER, Pull out Sofa, coffee table, rocking sofa chair, table and chairs, card table, shelving unit, TV Outdoor space includes: BBQ, shed, 2 outdoor patio chairs, lawn mower and weed whacker General cleaning supplies, fire extinguishers, lamps and fans also included. CONTACT: JENNIFER ATKINSON 519-981-3593 email@example.com
- One bedroom
- Kitchen – New cupboards
- Livingroom – renovated last summer
- Walls are drywall and insulated
- Windows newly changed
- Shed New – 2019
- 2 pc Bathroom
Contact: Pamela Ramnath at 905-625-8401
- Can sleep 6
- 3 pc bath with shower
- Sitting area attached to kitchen
- 2 small refrigerators under counter
- Air Conditioner
- Call Bob and Ruth Waffle at 519-978-1250
- 12’ x 22’
- Front room with living area and kitchen
- Sink, fridge, stove
- Back area was added 5 years ago and is insulated
- Bedroom with bunk
- 3 piece bathroom
- Small patio in front and back
- Call Edith Krampitz at 519-576-5092 or
- Ruth Krampitz at 905-824-9193, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleeps 4-5 people, 2 bunk beds with one additional arm chair someone can sleep on
- Recent extension
- New kitchen cabinets
- New toilet installed
- Call Patrizia Le Bello at 647-529-8965
Call Dorothea Klein at 519-882-3749
13 & 15 Philadelphia
- 4 bedrooms
- Large kitchen
- Large sitting room
- 3 piece bathroom
- 2 exterior sheds
- Contents included
- Call Rosemary Smith (Schultz) at 905-687-2407
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OWNERSHIP
Bethel Park’s primary purpose is to promote and enhance the spiritual life of its participants as taught by the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Therefore all cottage owners need to:
- Make every effort possible to attend Camp services, and attend membership meetings.
- Abide by all Society By-Laws, Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations passed from time to time.
- Accept the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada faith and doctrine as indicated in the Statement of Fundamental Essential Truths.
- Not make any exterior renovations to the owned cabin without first receiving written approval from Society Management.
- Maintain the cabin and surrounding land in good and acceptable state of repair and upkeep.
- Display a cooperative Christian spirit and attitude in all matters.
- Support the camp activities in prayer.
- Pay all taxes, charges and assessments on the cabin by the due date.
- Support the Camp financially with donations in addition to paying your taxes and fees.
- Automatically become a member of Bethel Park Bible Camp Society a year after you have owned your cabin. Your active participation in membership meetings as well as Bethel Park Camp Services and events is vital.
All cabin owners confirm that they are either member or adherent in good standing and a regular attendee with a PAOC church; or of an evangelical church and willing to affirm the PAOC’s Statement of Fundamental & Essential Truths.
Selling and Buying Cabin TIPS
If you are looking to SELL your cabin:
- Advise Camp Administrator, Ingrid Hook at email@example.com or call 226-964-2275.
- Information about the sale can be posted on the Bethel Park website, with pictures if you wish.
- You will be responsible to pay a transfer fee of $100. to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a Cabin Ownership and Transfer form along with the individual who is purchasing your cabin (https://bethelpark.ca/members/application-forms/)
- Once the sale is approved you are responsible to provide the purchaser with the cabin keys and gate key.
If you are looking to PURCHASE a cabin:
- Cottages for sale are listed on the Bethel Park website or a sign is in their cabin window.
- Contact the seller directly to plan a view of the cabin and sale arrangements.
- You will need a letter of recommendation from yourTypewriter837
- + Senior Pastor AND from a camp owner who is not related to applicant/purchaser.
- Complete a Cabin Ownership and Transfer form along the individual who is selling the cabin you are looking to purchase. (https://bethelpark.ca/members/application-forms/)
Send your COMPLETED application and letters to the Camp Administrator, Ingrid Hook at email@example.com OR mail it to Bethel Park Camp Head Office
ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE $100 TRANSFER FEE PAID BY THE SELLER AND YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY THE CAMP ADMINISTRATOR THAT THE SALE AND PURCHASE HAS BEEN FINALIZED.
Only then is the transaction complete and the seller can hand over the keys.