- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedroom with King Size Bed
- 2 pc Bath
- Hot plate
- 2 Air conditioners
- Furniture Included
- Overall size – 32’ x 12 ‘
- Complete renovation and upgrade in 2019 including new roof, 3 season ready
- Luxury vinyl flooring
CONTACT: Ernie Spadzinski at 905-708-2151
- Sleeps 4-5 people, 2 bunk beds with one additional arm chair someone can sleep on
- Recent extension
- New kitchen cabinets
- 2 piece Bathroom with new toilet
- Call Patrizia Le Bello at 647-529-8965
18 Emmaus – Handyman’s Dream
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 pc Bathroom
- Furniture included
- Dishes included
Call: Andrew Zylik at 905-301-4641
Unique two story Aluminum sided A-Frame Cabin in an excellent location opening into green space.
- Double futon couch on main level.
- four single beds and room for a fifth.
- Baseboard heating
- Recent air conditioners.
- 3 piece bathroom with shower.
- Full size fridge
- Double sink.
- Luxury Vinyl plank flooring on main floor.
- Addition has been re-shingled in 2018
- Space for two vehicles to park.
Call: Bill and Linda Hooker 519-469-9793
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 pc Bath
- Air Conditioning
- Dishes and furniture included
- Microwave and refrigerator Included
Contact: Greg Farmer – 519-817-5229
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OWNERSHIP
Bethel Park’s primary purpose is to promote and enhance the spiritual life of its participants as taught by the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Therefore all cottage owners need to:
- Make every effort possible to attend Camp services, and attend membership meetings.
- Abide by all Society By-Laws, Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations passed from time to time.
- Accept the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada faith and doctrine as indicated in the Statement of Fundamental Essential Truths.
- Not make any exterior renovations to the owned cabin without first receiving written approval from Society Management.
- Maintain the cabin and surrounding land in good and acceptable state of repair and upkeep.
- Display a cooperative Christian spirit and attitude in all matters.
- Support the camp activities in prayer.
- Pay all taxes, charges and assessments on the cabin by the due date.
- Support the Camp financially with donations in addition to paying your taxes and fees.
- Automatically become a member of Bethel Park Bible Camp Society a year after you have owned your cabin. Your active participation in membership meetings as well as Bethel Park Camp Services and events is vital.
All cabin owners confirm that they are either member or adherent in good standing and a regular attendee with a PAOC church; or of an evangelical church and willing to affirm the PAOC’s Statement of Fundamental & Essential Truths.
Click Here: Application for Ownership